Clinical Outsourcing & Clinical Operations 2019:
Download the Draft Agenda
14th and 15th of November 2019, Berlin, Germany
The November Pharma Network - 3 Conferences in 1:
7th Clinical Outsourcing & Clinical Operations Strategies
5th Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics
5th LogiDays GDP End to End Global Pharma Logistics
Key Topics for the 7th Clinical Outsourcing & Clinical Operations 2019 include:
1) Will the standard Clinical Outsourcing model become superseded by another model soon?
2) Cost, Quality & the case for virtual models
3) Best approach in managing multi-sites subject to cultural differences
4) Risk Based Monitoring (RBM) is now time to move on?
5) ‘Win-Win’ applicable within the CRO and Sponsor relationship?
6) Why so many trials fail who is the ultimate responsible?
7) Identify, assess, certify and select your CRO, a fail-safe technique
8) Utilize technology to create a personalised approach to patient trial experience
9) The key to patient engagement, patient retention and the overall trial success
10) Evaluate budgets and constraints, site monitoring innovations, success from the end and much more...Download the Draft Agenda Now...
Who Should Speak:
Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical companies, you are currently involved with clinical operations, clinical outsourcing, medical affairs, clinical research, clinical development, R&D procurement, category procurement, oversight, liaison, site monitoring, CRO or FSP management, Oversight among other key positions of responsibilities in clinical trials.
While companies with service and solutions (clinical research organization) may consider exhibiting and show casing their unique selling points. Download draft agenda, past speakers...